In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you of the following aspects:
The following Legal Notice identifies the owner of this website, and includes and develops the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and specifies the Intellectual Property of the contents of the site, of third parties and of the links.
In addition, the applicable legal conditions are defined generically for access to the website and / or the use of its services, provided by BETARA, S.L.
Identification of the owner
This website is owned by BETARA, S.L. with registered office located at Pol.Ind. Coll de Ram, C / Indústria, 12 08516 Olost de Lluçanés (Barcelona) with CIF B0000000, telephone 93 888 08 52 and contact email email@example.com.
Conditions of access to the website and use of the services by the user
Read these conditions carefully before using the services of BETARA, S.L. By using them, you accept the link to this Legal Notice.
2. Access to the Web is free and free, although it is conditioned by the express acceptance and strict compliance by the User of this Legal Notice.
3. The access and use by the User of the aforementioned website and / or the services rendered therein are carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the User, which is binding on:
• Do not access and / or use the website or the products and services for illegal purposes.
• Do not perform any activity that could damage, overload, deteriorate and / or prevent the normal activity of the website.
• Not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties through the website and / or the Services any kind of material that contravenes or has been obtained in contravention of current legislation, good faith or public order and this Legal Notice i / or that is detrimental to third parties.
4. In the event that the User caused damages to or from third parties when accessing or using the website and / or the services, expressly exonerates BETARA, S.L. of any responsibility that could be attributed to him.
For these purposes, the User will assume the exclusive responsibility that could be derived and will remain in full harm to BETARA, S.L.
5. BETARA, S.L. reserves the right to limit at any time and without prior notice the use of the website and / or the services and to refuse access at any time to the User that fails to comply with this Legal Notice or any other applicable regulations and also in case of suspicion that an identity has been usurped.
7. The access and / or use of the website implies acceptance by the User that BETARA, S.L. It excludes recognition of any warranty, either express or implied, and declines any responsibility due to the impossibility of accessing or using the website and / or services.
The structure and content of the website and the services, without restriction of any of its elements, are the property of BETARA, S.L. or have been authorized to it and are protected by exclusive intellectual property rights, so that they are reserved exclusively for their respective owners.
Specifically, any reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication and / or total or partial provision of the aforementioned contents or elements is expressly prohibited, regardless of the medium used, if there is no previous, express and written authorization of BETARA, SL or, as the case may be, the owner of the corresponding rights, assuming otherwise the infringing user all the direct or indirect responsibilities that may result.
The User only has a right of private, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable use at any time exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the navigation through the website and the services provided (including access and download of third-party documentation) in accordance with this Legal Notice and with any other documents or legislation in force that apply to you.
In the same way, the access or use of the website and / or its contents does not confer the right to the User on the publications, brands, logos and / or distinctive signs included therein protected by Law. Also, references to names and trademarks or registered trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs, whether owned by BETARA, S.L. or third-party companies, implicitly prohibit their use without the prior, express and written authorization of BETARA, S.L. or their legitimate owners.
Content of the web, links from third parties and to third parties
BETARA, S.L., is not responsible for the misuse that is made of the contents of the website, being the sole responsibility of the User that accesses them or uses them.
Likewise, BETARA, S.L. It assumes no responsibility for the information contained in third-party websites that can be accessed through links (links). The presence of links in the website is purely informative and in no case implies suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
The inclusion of content or the rendering of services provided by this website on websites of third parties that could be detrimental to BETARA, S.L. or for your image.
BETARA, S.L. the unilateral right is reserved to prohibit, limit or demand the cancellation of the links that point to the website when it deems it advisable, by simple communication to the owner of the website, without under any circumstances being required to pay any kind of compensation for this reason.
Modifications to the legal notice
BETARA, SL reserves the right to modify this legal notice, without prior express acceptance by the User, tacitly accepted by the same modifications introduced in the event that you continue to access the website from the date of publication of the aforementioned modifications. Otherwise, the User will have to cease to access / use the Website and the Services.
We recommend that you keep a copy of this document, since BETARA, S.L. It will not archive this version and will not offer it in an accessible way once modifications have been made.
The User accepts that the version drafted in Catalan of this document will prevail over any version of the same in another language.
1. If any clause included in this Legal Notice is declared totally or partially null or ineffective, the rest will remain in full. All clauses must be interpreted independently and autonomously, not affected by the rest of the stipulations in case one of them has been declared null by judicial ruling or firm arbitration resolution, in which case it will have to replace - be the same for one that preserves the effects pursued by the Legal Notice.
2. The headings of the different clauses are only informative and do not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of the Legal Notice.
3. The non-exercise or execution by BETARA, S.L. Any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice will not constitute a waiver thereof, except for acknowledgment and agreement in writing.
Legislation and applicable jurisdiction
This Legal Notice is governed by the current Spanish regulations that apply to you.
For the resolution of disputes that may arise as a result of the provisions of these provisions, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond, the User agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Vic (Barcelona)